Friday, June 10, 2011

Rooftop Heaven!

Aubs and I hanging out at the Rooftop Concert

The first friday every month during the summer there is a free rooftop concert in downtown Provo. I had never been to one but I had heard that they were a lot of fun. We decided to get a group together and go. We got to watch some amazing artists. The main performer was Meaghan Smith. As soon as she started singing I immediately fell in love with her style. Mindy Gledhill opened for Meaghan. She is a local artist that sings on a lot of all of the EFY cd's. It was really fun to hear her music. She is a very cute and happy sounding singer! I definitely recommend both of them! All of us had a lot of fun enjoying the music and the summer night! Plus Aubry officially lives in Provo now!

It is nice to have my sister around. I had forgotten what it is like to see my family everyday. I didnt really realize how much I missed it until she came. We have a lot of fun together. I think we have done pretty much everything together since she has moved up here. I know that everyone back in Panguitch misses her, but I am so happy that she is here with me.

I am so glad that it is summer! Bring on all the summer adventures!

Dallen and I at the concert

Kobie (the most awesome co-worker ever) and I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment