Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend












This weekend has been full of hearing stories about ancestors. I went up to Layton with my family for Memorial Day. A bunch of us got together and went to the Bountiful cemetery to see the graves of ancestors. My grandpa Parkin told us a bunch of stories that he knew. It was fun to be around all the family and hear fun stories about the past.
Above: The whole group in front of my Great Grandparents Grave (my grandpa's parents)
Tausha, Grandpa, and My dad by Hyrum Parkin's house (my great-great-....grandpa)
Tausha, Grandma, and my dad at the hospital where they were born
Aubry at the Bountiful Cemetery
Katelyn and I at the cemetery
Grandma & Grandpa with some of the grandchildren
Cameron & Ty being the crazy cousins that they are

No comments:

Post a Comment