Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Joy of BYU

Today I had some free time after I finished all the homework I needed to get done. So since it was nice weather outside today I decided to take my scriptures and Ensign with me to the duck pond. It was so nice to just sit on the grass and read words from the prophets. My ward gave us a challenge to read a session of conference each week. I cannot even express the difference my life has seen since I have started doing this. My days seem to go by so much smoother and I have a much happier mood. It is amazing to me how much actively learning about the gospel changes your day.
As I was sitting at the duck pond I realized just how lucky I was to be here at BYU. This is such an amazing school. How lucky am I to be able to go read my scriptures in the middle of public without people walking by giving weird looks. I could not ask for a better school to be at.

1 comment: