Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Day!

My Valentines Day was so much better that I expected. Greg bought flowers for a girl for the first time in his life. He also wrote me the most amazing poem I could ever ask for!

After class I cooked him breakfast which was delicious. My roommate Sam decorated the table and kitchen for me while Greg and I were in class. It was perfect.
A couple hours later there was a knock on my door and I got a rose from my dad.
Then last night was girls night! Greg had to work, so I had a valentines party with my roommates. We had dinner together, went to the temple, and then watched a chick flick!
All in all, I think it was a great Valentines and I am glad I got to spend it with all the people I wanted to!
Sam's amazing decorations!!

Our delicious french toast! It was so good!

My beautiful flowers from my amazing man!

My beautiful rose from my Dad! I have the best Dad in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment