Saturday, June 30, 2012

I AM ENGAGED!!



I am engaged to the most amazing man who makes me the most happy person in the world! He proposed to me while we were visiting his family in Denver. It was a 101 Dalmatians moment! We took the dog for a walk and when we got to the park the dog stopped, walked around us so the leash was around our legs, and he got down on one knee! At first I did not believe that it was happening so before "yes" came out the words "are you serious?" escaped my lips. After I said yes, we looked over at the playground and a couple fireworks went off!
So there you go! You know know the wonderful story of how Greg proposed to me!
I am very excited to start the next chapter in my life. There are definitely going to be challenges, but I cant wait to face them with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment