Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mile High City

Greg and I took a trip to Denver to visit the amazing Pagel family. This was the first trip that I really had the chance to see what Denver is really like. We went downtown to the mall where I was able to help a street magician perform. He picked me out of the crowd and told me I had to pound a nail into his head... Kinda scary...He actually ended up pounding it into his nose and I had to pull it out... (GROSS). Anyway, It was quite an experience.
After the mall we went to the capital building and stood on the mile high step. Then we went to eat at the best restaurant in Denver, White Fence Farm! We had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals and taking pictures!
It was a great weekend and I am so excited to spend more time in such a great city!

 Me, Greg, and Amanda at the Capital Building

 We are a good looking couple arent we?

Ben riding his trusty steed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment