Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Food Time!

So I got a random urge today to make Alfredo Sauce. I have have never really liked the kind that you buy in a bottle at the grocery store. So for lunch today I decided to get in my cooking mode. To my surprise it actually did not turn out too bad. There are definitely some things I would change about the recipe that I used, but I can not wait to perfect it! My goal this summer is to be better about cooking. I need add to my cookbook.

I love to cook, I just feel like as a college student your life is all about trying to do things quickly so you have time to get everything you need to do done. So, since I am not taking classes this summer I am going to spend my free time cooking amazing food!

2 comments:

  1. I love cooking too and i think im going to spend some time cooking too...we should trade foods...

    ReplyDelete