Sunday, April 10, 2011

Children are Amazing!


I started thinking about my favorite thing from General Conference last week and my mind kept thinking of one moment. It was during the congregational hymn on Saturday Morning. The choir was singing I Know That My Savior Loves Me. Normally I usually see the songs as a little break to hurry and get my self re-situated before the next talk starts. This time though Cameron turned to my mom at the beginning of the song and said "Hey mom, I know this song". He immediately turned back to look at the tv and started singing along with the choir. I just sat there amazed as he was singing the words "I know that my savior lives and loves me". He sang them like he knew that it was true and that there was no doubt in his 5 year old mind that his savior really does love him.

He was such an example to me. It reminded me of my knowledge of my saviors love for me. We are all children of God and we should not be afraid to sing it to the world! I know that sometimes I get so involved in my everyday life that I often forget to take more than just a few minutes to remember him. I am grateful that I have such an amazing little brother to remind me of what is really important in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment