Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Another One of those Moments

Have you ever had one of those moments when you just think "What just happened?" Well a couple of days ago I had one of them. I was sitting in a study room in the library by myself. I dropped something on the ground and went to go pick it up. The thing I did not realize at the time was that there was a chair next to me. So when I bent down I smacked my head on the chair. The rest of the day my head really hurt and I could feel a bump on my forehead. Of course I felt extremely dumb but at the same time I could not stop laughing at myself. I called my mom to tell her what had happened and the first thing she said while laughing was "Well, I hope it didn't cause any brain damage".
I am here to tell you that I do not think there was any permanent brain damage, just a very sore forehead and a memory that I can laugh at the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment