Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Love This Kid!


One of my best friends ever got surgery about a week and a half ago. It has been hard for me because he is trying to recover and that there is nothing that I can do because he is in Panguitch and I am here in Provo. The best I can do is talk to him everyday and make sure that he stays sane. :) I did see him last weekend and he kept seeing and saying extremely random things! It definitely kept me entertained!
The two of us have been friends ever since we were in 2nd and 3rd grade. Our moms are best friends which immediately made us friends. Honestly there have been so many times in my life when I have been having the worst day, and somehow I cheer up when I talk to him. We have definitely seen each other at our best and worst. There have been moments when I have really wanted to punch him in the face, especially for leaving me stranded in the middle of the mountains :) After everything is said and done though we have still stayed very close! He truly is an amazing person and I would not trade any of my memories with him for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment