Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Value of Life

Today has been an interesting day for me. I have just been realizing that even though you think that life is going to go a certain way, sometimes it doesn't always happen the way you plan. I know that sounds silly because it is something that I have been told over and over my entire life, but the light bulb finally went on! Life is about learning and taking experiences and moments and learning from them. No matter what the situation is, there is always something that can be learned from it. Even in the hardest times there is a lesson to be learned. No matter what the lesson is it is something that is important for you. Every relationship, death, or just small trial happens for a reason. So dont get down on life. It is all worth it. Even if it doesnt turn out how you expect it to, it might turn out even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment