Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't let life pass you by!


Ok so I am sitting here waiting for class to start and just thinking about life. I have realized that lately time seems to be going by extremely fast. I got to work this morning and realized that it is already February of 2011. I feel like not very long ago I was still in elementary school waiting anxiously for recess so I could go outside and play. Where does time go? How did I end up here at BYU? How am I already done with two and a half years of college? Somehow I have ended up where I am! I have some of the best friends that anyone could ask for. I live in the most amazing ward where there is never a dull moment. My roommates are the BOMB!!! We all keep each other very entertained and smiling!

Not only here in Provo, but I have some amazing people in Panguitch also that have helped me become who I am. I don't know how they did it, but somehow my parents raised me! They had to deal with a lot of crap, but I think I turned out alright. My sisters are very close to my heart especially. All three of us have been best friends all of our lives. Throughout everything we have always stuck together. I think that the hardest thing for me since I have moved away has been being away from them. I miss our late night sister talks and the nights when we would get out the glow-in-the-dark lipstick! My little brothers are just as amazing though. Even though they are crazy little boys I love them with all my heart. My favorite is when Cameron calls me and leaves me a voice mail saying "Alyssa, this is Cameron. Will you call me back as soon as you can". I don't know why but something about hearing your five year old brother say that is extremely cute!

Time flies by. Dont miss the opportunities you have now to make memories for later! Someday you want to be able to look back on your life and have a whole ton of memories that will make you smile and say "I have lived a good life"

No comments:

Post a Comment