Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blast from the Past

So today in my Music class I was reminded of an experience I had in high school. For everyone from Panguitch all I have to say is the word "fainting" and you will immediately know what I am talking about. No I did not faint in class but there was a girl that almost did. We were all standing in a circle doing an activity and she told our professor that she needed to sit down. She looked super pale, almost like a ghost. As I was watching her lie down on the ground I couldn't help but think if that is how pale I looked when I fainted. I can only imagine what everyone was thinking. I am glad though that I can now provide a way for people to look back and laugh! Every time I think about that experience all I can do is smile and laugh about how I was known as the "girl who fainted". :)

It is funny how random moments from your past seem to find their way back to you sometimes. No matter how much you try to forget...they just keep coming back. I guess the moral to learn today is Make Good Memories!!! Make sure that you live life so that when those random moments that remind you of what you have done in life, that you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment