Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Maddness!!

Basketball has been a part of my life as long as I can remember. I loved watching John Stockton with my dad when I was little. So obviously when March Madness rolls around I get very excited. This year especially has been really fun for me (and a lot of people at BYU) to follow basketball. I am still amazed that we made it to the Sweet 16!! I can say that I have witnessed one of the most amazing years of BYU college basketball. I have been to every home game and lost my voice more than once. I love the feeling of your heart racing during an intense game.

After our game yesterday I couldnt help but keep thinking over and over how lucky I have been to watch such an amazing team play. They truly have made this semester amazing. The games always seemed to cheer me up no matter what. It has been so fun to watch them become such an amazing team.

I think my favorite memory from this season was our Flash Mob at the last home game. They sent out an email weeks ahead telling us that we were going to do it. They attached a video teaching us the dance, and then we would practice before the game (before anyone else except for the students were let in). When the time came to do the dance all of us were wondering if we could even pull it off, but it was a SUCCESS!!

I love basketball! I love my team! And I love my School!

GO COUGARS!!! Thanks for the great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment