Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Word--AWESOME!!!

Yesterday BYU basketball had its most amazing moment in history EVER!! It was the first time that such a big game has taken place in the Marriott Center. We were ranked #9 and San Diego State was ranked #4. All during the game the crowd was extremely loud, I dont think that I have ever heard it that loud before. Our new phrase is "You've been Jimmered"! My voice was pretty much gone by the end of the game and the cough that I have had for a month is a little worse today than yesterday, but it was definitely worth every minute! After we won (71 to 58) the entire crowd rushed to the court to celebrate and congratulate the team. Every one did amazing! Jimmer with his whopping 43 points was definitely the star of the game! Emery also did amazing. Even though he only scored 2 points, his defense was amazing, there is no way we could have kept San Diego from scoring if it wasn't for him. Davies also had an amazing game! He was very energetic and was willing to go get the ball when it was needed. I am very proud of our entire team. They all worked together and pulled out an amazing win.
After the game a group of us went to In-N-Out to celebrate the VICTORY! While we were sitting at our table eating we looked up and Jackson Emery walked in. Everyone in the restaurant clapped for him. When we were getting up to go back home I go
t up the courage to ask him for a picture!! :) Now I have proof that I met my favorite basketball player ever!





Kellie and I waiting in line for the game

Parker and I ready for the game to start!!

Me and my roommates with the huge Jimmer Head!

No comments:

Post a Comment