Saturday, January 15, 2011

Halloween in January!

This weekend has been one of the best weekends I have had in a while! Yesterday a bunch of us got together and watched Indiana Jones! All of us were really excited because we havent seen it in a really long time. And of course we had a dance party after! (You cant expect any less from my ward)
Today when I got back to my apartment after finishing my application to the Elementary Ed program, Amber Pickering and Caulin Snarr were in the kitchen carving a pumpkin. Amber has been saying for a long time that she has wanted to carve the pumpkin that she has had since Halloween. so I joined in on the party! We had a lot of fun carving and drawing on the pumpkin. We named it the "hippie" pumpkin because we carved a huge peace sign in it. Amber also has a dream of owning a hippie VW van and wants to travel the country in it! So along with the peace sign we carved a VW! It was a lot of fun even though it seemed weird that we were carving pumpkins in the middle of January. I think I just have needed time to spend with everyone and have a relaxing weekend.
I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I could not ask for a better group of friends. No matter what we do we always seem to have fun and act crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment