Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm sick of coughing...

For the past two weeks I have been coughing like crazy...and so far I have been doing fairly well dealing with it. Today I have finally snapped. I am so sick of coughing all the time. I can not concentrate on anything when all I am doing is constantly worrying about whether or not I am going to start having a cough attack soon. I think I have gone through 3 bags of cough drops in the past week....I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. All I know is they provide fast relief (at least most of the time).

On a better note: Today I finally got my Elementary Ed Application turned in! I have been waiting for a year to get that done. Because of the way the advisors had me do my schedule I had to wait until now and it is finally complete and turned in! :) Now I just have to wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment