Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Remember when..

Today I got to have dinner with one of my favorite people ever! I have known Eric since my freshman year here at BYU. We had a lot of good times and have stayed pretty good friends ever since. It was fun to see him tonight in the Cougar Eat and just talk about a bunch of random things. Every time we see each other again we always have a bunch of stories to catch up on and it is always a blast. What always amazes me is that we can go months without talking and as soon as we talk to each other we just pick up right where we left off. We automatically just start talking and acting just like we always have. I have realized that it is nice to have a friend that no matter what happens, I know he will be there (even if we do not talk as often as we should)! He will forever be one of my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have you too :) and i'm glad I can follow your blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete